INDICATIONS AND PROPERTIES:
- It is characterized by high cleaning and disinfection effectiveness, and against a wide spectrum of bacteria, viruses, parasites, their spores, fungi and their yeasts.
- It is used by spraying after dilution with water for barns – hatcheries – slaughterhouses – fodder factories.
Benzalkonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium derivative that carries a positive charge. It interacts with cells that have a negative alkaline surface, and sticks to them as a result of the static electrical attraction on the surface of the cell and thus inhibits their vital activity.
HOW TO USE:
1- Cleaning: the litter and organic residues are removed with a strong stream of water.
2- Using Quatrohem as an economic primary cleaning and sterilizing material to remove greasy contaminants and wet surfaces.
Cleaning and disinfection of hatcheries – barns – breeding cages – transport vehicles:
1 liter is taken and diluted to 200 liters of water.
Cleaning and disinfection of poultry farms – slaughterhouses – dirt containers – surgical tools:
2 liters is taken and diluted to 200 liters of water.
Sterilize drinking water at a ratio of 1/1000 liters of water and leave the water for 15 minutes before use.
– If it touches the eye area, wash it with a sufficient amount of water.
– It is recommended to wear gloves, protective glasses and masks.
– Do not use with soaps or industrial detergents.
The solution is kept away from sources of heat and sunlight.
Storage temperature should not exceed 15 to 25 degrees Celsius.