A broad-spectrum multi-use disinfectant that affects a wide range of viruses, germs, and fungi, even resistant strains.
How to use:
- Disinfection of drinking water 20 ml / 1000 liters of water.
- Disinfection of hatching eggs – incubators – hatchers: 15 ml per 1 liter of water. The eggs are sprayed with the diluted solution from all sides and left to dry.
- Disinfection of raw broilers: Dissolve 15-35 ml in a liter of water and immerse the broilers in the solution for 15-30 minutes.
- Sheds and stables: 20-45 ml is dissolved in 1 liter of water. The diluted solution is sprayed with a mist sprayer and left to dry.
Feeders – drinkers: 15-35 ml dissolved in a liter of water.
Precautions for use:
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, skin and inhalation.
- Do not use the empty packaging for other purposes.
- Upon contact with the eyes, it should be washed well with cold water for a quarter of an hour.
- Do not mix the solution with any other types of detergents or disinfectants.
Keep in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, and out of reach of children.